FREE DOWNLOAD!!! “Elegance in Difficulty”, A Mindful, Slow Flow Power Yoga Practice – audio file. Recorded live, August 11th, 2017 at Cityoga. “Elegance in Difficulty” was a lesson instilled in me by my primary Teacher, Steve Ilg, and has proven to be the best thing I could have ever embraced, both in my Practice and in my life.
In this Practice, you are encouraged to remain mindful of your body and your breath as we “slow flow” through various standing sequences. This is a challenging, no frills and no “circus poses” session, just basic, solid yoga asana… oh, with the exception of one option to venture into Bird of Paradise 😉
It is an honor to Serve my Students and I am grateful to everyone who supports my work and chooses to Study with me. As a “Thank You!”, I am offering this download free of charge! As I say at the end of all my classes, “May this Practice benefit you abundantly and all those around you. And, may all beings be happy, healthy, and free… Namaste.” Approximately 75 minutes. Appropriate for all levels of practitioners with some yoga experience.
Power Yoga Practice – audio file. $9.99. Recorded live, July 17, 2017 at Cityoga. This session begins with seated “centering” and includes a short pranayama and meditation session. A challenging and balanced Practice that includes plenty of twists, balance challenges, hip openers, back bends, and core work. Approximately 75 minutes. Appropriate for all levels of practitioners with some yoga experience.
Power Yoga Practice – audio file. $9.99. Recorded live, June 30, 2017 at Cityoga. Based on my trademark power yoga style of “Strength & Stillness”. A mindful, slow and progressive warm up that leads into a few playful standing balance sequences, finishing with some juicy core work and a dance with variations of Shoulder Stand . Another challenging, yet balanced practice. Approximately 75 minutes. Appropriate for all levels of practitioners with some yoga experience.
“Slow Burn” Yoga practice – audio file. $9.99. Recorded live January 20, 2017 at City. Based on my trademark power yoga style of “Strength & Stillness”, this class places a little more emphasis on the “strength” component, yet also offers opportunities for some arm balance work and deep opening postures as well. If you are looking for a challenging yet balanced practice, you won’t be disappointed with this session! Approximately 75 minutes. Appropriate for all levels with some yoga experience.
45 Minute Power Yoga practice – audio file $9.99. Recorded live November 20, 2016 at City.
A wonderful 45 minute Power Flow yoga practice. This audio is a wonderful companion to the Navigating the Holidays Lecture and makes for a great practice anytime, anywhere. Plus, I’ve kept it to 45 minutes so you can fit it into your busy schedule. The primary focus in this session is to help get your body moving, reduce stress, focus your mind, tone your body and amp up your metabolism. (Level – all levels with some yoga experience).
Navigating the Holidays Lecture, Yoga Practice AND my Holiday Resource Guide combo! Audio files. $19.99. A $30 value! Purchase all three and save!! Plus you get tons of bonus content that includes:
- Detailed explanation of the “Hunger/Satisfied Scale” that can also be printed out for ease of use and a constant reminder until it’s mastered!
- Seasonal food suggestions for healthier Winter nutrition
- My updated “Holiday Resource Guide” which offers additional suggestions for “Navigating the Holidays” PLUS 12 workouts that can be completed anywhere, anytime, and with ZERO equipment necessary!!!
Navigating the Holidays Lecture Audio. $14.99. Recorded November 20, 2016.
In this 90 minute lecture, Chris shares how to use the principles and philosophies of yoga and meditation along with proven wellness strategies that will help you:
- Sustain a consistent wellness practice, even when your schedule may be busier than usual.
- Fully enjoy the holiday foods and treats you love while avoiding unwanted weight gain.
- Combat stress during a potentially hectic and stressful time of year.
- How to prioritize and schedule your week to ensure a healthful work/life balance during the holiday season.
- Connect to the spiritual heart of the holiday season.
- Enter the New Year with a renewed sense of vitality, clarity, and motivation.